I belong here.
I am at home in my body.
Seated Forward Bend /PASCHIMOTTANASANA (Dynamic)
From Static Seated Forward Bend (Paschimottanasana) allow the body to move with the breath:
The elbows and wrists straighten and lengthen, the top of the head rises toward the ceiling, the eyes, face, heart, and navel draw toward the tops of the feet, and the bones of the legs sink into the floor.
The elbows and wrists soften and sink toward the floor, the shoulder blades separate, the face drops towards the knees and the top of the head lengthens toward the tops of the feet. Relax the face and the tongue inside the mouth.
*Repeat 5-10 times with long deep breathing.
Root Chakra Remedy
Root Chakra Yoga is the right remedy for you at this time if you:
- have a sense of disconnect from your body and/or you can’t seem to slow down *have a sense of disconnect from the Earth or people and feel as if you are “hovering “ above your life and your body
- have difficulty manifesting and materializing your life as you dream it to be *have a chronic lack of financial or physical resources
- feel attacked, unsafe, or “on the run” in some way
- have “issues” with your bones, legs. knees, feet, or adrenal glands *are constipated and have trouble “letting go”
- are constipated and have trouble “letting go”
All this amazing and informative content comes from my Chakra Activation Deck. Purchase yours here and/or come to a Chakra Activation Immersion or Chakra Activation Yoga Teacher Training or join my online Chakra Community.
© 2017 All Rights Reserved