Get Chakra Educated!
CHAKRA EDUCATION Series- Online Course 2016
* (7) 1.5 hour online live video Chakra Yoga workshops (and recorded in case you miss or need to review) on the following dates: (7-8:30 pm EST)
1) Monday May 9, 2016 from 7- 8:30 pm- The Root Chakra
2) Monday May 23, 2016 from 7- 8:30 pm- The Sacral Chakra
3) Monday June 13, 2016 from 7- 8:30 pm- The Navel Chakra
4) Monday June 27, 2016 from 7- 8:30 pm- The Heart Chakra
5) Monday July 11, 2016 from 7- 8:30 pm- The Throat Chakra
6) Monday July 25, 2016 from 7-8:30 pm- The Third-Eye Chakra
7) Monday August 8, 2016 from 7-8:30 pm- The Crown Chakra
***(10.5 non-contact) Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are available to currently Registered Yoga Teachers that take the entire series. Please let me know if you are eligible and interested in this option. For more information on CEUs for RYTs please check out the Yoga Alliance website here: https://www.yogaalliance.org/Credentialing/ContinuingEducation
$210 includes 7 (1.5 hour) online Chakra Activation workshops ($30 each)
for $300 you receive:
7 chakra sessions PLUS:
1 private on-line (Skype) or in-person (in Pittsburgh,PA) Chakra Coaching Session (60 minutes/ $90 value) to be scheduled/complete BEFORE the end of the course enrolled in (i.e. before August 2016)
(FYI, additional on-line personalized Chakra Coaching Sessions are available)
You can also sign up for these sessions individually if you cannot attend them all.
PLEASE NOTE: NO REFUNDS ARE GIVEN. If you sign up and pay, you are expected to be present for the class. No exceptions. Thank you.
GOOD THINGS PEOPLE SAY:
“I am so glad I found Brooke and she has become a regular teacher of mine in yoga and in furthering my studies around chakra work. I’ve been in the field of adult education for 20+ years and Brooke is an exceptional teacher. In both her yoga and chakra workshops she creates a safe space, and not only welcomes but encourages questions. For those of us new to these practices it can feel scary and she makes it totally safe. And it’s always in an environment full of laughter. I always come away knowing something more about myself and feeling great.”
-HS (NY): student in Chakra Yoga Immersion Series